Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Now we have an new templete I noticed that my cureent templete wasn't fitting anything on my page anymore

I realized that nmy old templete wasn't suporting any of my wigets anymore so i thought that I whouid change it for the better!
But the why i post will not change just the elments will. So If you havre any problums with the page ,and IE ,internet explorer,7 users i know that ie can't load the page.Becaused the "School's" computers have ie7,and it is the only one that I can use. Anywhy, If you have any problums please send an e-mail to rosevictor2@gmail.com or rosevictor2@aol.com ! Also I need to metion that i'm useing feedburner not so go to this link for the feed http://feeds2.feedburner.com/rosevictorweblog !

Blog Archive

BlogCatalog Viewers For rosevictor's weblog (My Blog Catalog 05)

Labels

Rosevictor on Plurk

FriendFeed status only just twitter

rosevictor on My bloglog

Artiklz Conversations