Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dear Princess Daisy ,

Note This is from http://www.freewebs.com/tomboydaisy88/daisysdiary.html

Dear Diary,

There was another rumor that the sites are being spamed by Bob.Bob even says that he hates my best friend Peach.Yesterday Mushroom Kingdom's computers are not working cause there was too much spamming cause of Bob.He also teased a Daisy Fan named ''Shanna''.Okay...I think Bob is SheMan in disguise....if I see Bob/SheMan in person Im gonna kick their a....oh sorry for my...bad language people...Peach was kidnaped...again...ugh...Peach getting kidnap is getting annoying.Waluigi was making fun of poor sweet Luigi.So I beat the crud out of Waluigi then Waluigi cried and went to his Mommy Then me and Luigi went to buy ice-cream.Alot of people were asking me if I am Peach's ''clone'' and I punched those people that asked me that dumb question.I am NOT Peach's clone.I really hate Nintendo for not giving me my own game.But I just have to wait”

Well I wish that too,and I think it sad what happened to you  and I hope you can get a game ,but for now I’ll close

Sincerely,

Victor Lee Squire

NOte this was done in windows live writer

No comments:

Blog Archive

BlogCatalog Viewers For rosevictor's weblog (My Blog Catalog 05)

Labels

Rosevictor on Plurk

FriendFeed status only just twitter

rosevictor on My bloglog

Artiklz Conversations