Friday, January 21, 2011

Supergurls Chapter 2

 

Chapter 2: The mystery object

We wellcome you back to supergirls. Last we met rosey and linda and they ran into a mystery object, so lets get into with supergurls. "However, in the way to school they saw a mystorious object." Linda, what was that said rosey. I don't know rosey let's follow it said Linda. The Girls followed the thing. No don't follow me said???? ! Why asked the girls . Well since you ask I'll tell you. I'm robin the blue bird garduain said robin. What do you do said rosey? I'm a garduain of the supergirls ,and I wasselected to find 10 pairs ,sets,of girls said robin. What does the supergirls do asked linda. Supergirls can transform into a creature they want, but it must be a heart desires said robin! Can we become supergirls asked linda and rosey? Yes you can ,so come to the sg relm replied robin. Because I fell this is too long so i'll stop here intill next chapter robin and rosevictor will be waitingn for you.

Posted via email from rosevictor's posterous

Blog Archive

BlogCatalog Viewers For rosevictor's weblog (My Blog Catalog 05)

Labels

Rosevictor on Plurk

FriendFeed status only just twitter

rosevictor on My bloglog

Artiklz Conversations