Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Announcement: Freeware Games in my interest

I was thinking in my head since I have a lot of freeware games on my PC. Then, why not share them with you all.

The reason that I am doing this is to share something that I find interesting from the past years of my freeware gaming,and I hope you will find them interesting to as well. Some of the games are platform games ,but there are some roll playing, adventure and even some shooter games as well. I hope that you all find them useful tidbits part of your day, and if not that is fine by me.


The game sources:

Most of the sites where I find the games from.

The list below shows the websites I get them from.
Well I hope you guys decide to stay tuned for some great games coming though your pipeline.


No comments:

Blog Archive

BlogCatalog Viewers For rosevictor's weblog (My Blog Catalog 05)

Labels

Rosevictor on Plurk

FriendFeed status only just twitter

rosevictor on My bloglog

Artiklz Conversations